New York, NY - The Semper Fi Fund is thrilled to announce that we have been chosen as a charity partner for the 2014 TCS New York City Marathon! Join our team for this exclusive race and run for our injured and critically ill service members.
You must raise $3,000 for our mission, plus registration fees.
When you join our team, you will receive the following benefits:
· Guaranteed entry into the world famous New York City Marathon!
· Exclusive Semper Fi Fund Team shirt, cinch sac, and dri-fit sweatshirt
· Invitation to a pre-race dinner with other Semper Fi Fund runners
· Timely updates from our race coordinator
· The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
For more information, please contact our Race Coordinator, Elizabeth O'Connell by email at Elizabeth.Oconnell@semperfifund.org.
UPDATE: All SFF slots for the NYCM have been filled for 2014.
TCS New York City Marathon description: The marathon course is a 26.2-mile block party through the world’s most diverse city, and has been a model for big-city marathons around the world. Learn more on the TCS NYC Marathon website!
Join our Semper Fi Fund Community Athletes Facebook group for announcements, race photos, training and fundraising tips at http://ow.ly/lHytV