If you have any questions about participating in the 2014 Marine Corps Marathon, please contact Elizabeth O'Connell by email or by calling 516.567.6014
Maybe you're not running but still want to support us? See the "How You Can Help" section below for more information on volunteer and support opportunities.
Looking forward to working with each of you this year and growing our team! Share the fun and get a friend to join!
Come visit our booth at the 2014 Marine Corps Marathon Health and Fitness Expo by GE! Click here for booth info!
If you are already registered to run the MCM but you would like to register to raise funds for the Semper Fi Fund, please visit our Registration Page before October 20th!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
1. Support a Runner!
2. Run with the Fund in 2014!
Registration for 2014 is now closed but if you are already registered to run the MCM but you would like to register to raise funds for the Semper Fi Fund, please visit our Registration Page before October 20th, or you can start training for 2015 and check back around January of 2015 to join our team next year!!
3. Volunteer in 2014!
The Semper Fi Fund could use your help at the Marine Corps Marathon! If you or anyone you know would like to help us fulfill this need, please contact our Race Coordinator, Kathy Wise by email or click the green button below and register today!
4. Become a 2014 Sponsor!
SPONSORSHIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE! For more information, please contact Kathy Wise by email.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SEMPER FI FUND TEAM:
- A Semper Fi Fund shirt and gift bag!
- An online fundraising link set up by Active.com that you can send to your donors.
- Fun post-marathon amenities at our Semper Fi Fund tent.
- Timely updates from our Race Coordinator.
- Semper Fi Fund Pasta Dinner (Marine Corps Marathon/10K ONLY!): Saturday, October 25, 2014 at the Marriott Gateway, Crystal City. Join other runners and our Team Semper Fi veteran athletes for an evening of great food and camaraderie.
- Prizes for the top fundraisers!
- The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
ABOUT THE MARINE CORPS MARATHON:
The MCM was established in 1976, and as of 2009 the MCM became the fourth largest marathon in the United States and the eighth largest in the world with runners from more than 50 participating countries.
The race typically occurs a few weeks before the United States Marine Corps birthday on November 10. The Marine Corps Marathon is known as "The People's Marathon" because it is open to all runners ages 14 and above, and is the largest marathon not to offer prize money.
Thank you to all of our runners and supporters for your dedication to our mission of "serving those who preserve our freedom!"
No Federal or Marine Corps endorsement of advertisers or sponsors is implied.