The Marine Corps Marathon has hosted, inspired and motivated individuals for over four decades. The MCM is one of the largest marathons in the US and the world, and it stands as the largest one that does not offer prize money, earning its nickname, “The People’s Marathon.” Even though the MCM is sold out, you can still be a part of this historic race by running the MCM on the Semper Fi Fund Team!
“There will be days when I don’t know if I can run a marathon. There will be a lifetime of knowing I have.” – Unknown
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SEMPER FI FUND TEAM?
• Free Semper Fi Fund Pasta Dinner: Saturday, October 21, 2017 at the Marriott Crystal Gateway in Arlington, VA. Join other runners and our Team Semper Fi veteran athletes for an evening of great food and camaraderie.
• Use of our Semper Fi Fund tent at Charity Hill before, during and after the race for runners and their friends and family.
• A Semper Fi Fund dri-fit race shirt and gift bag.
• A free online fundraising link set up by RunSignUp.com to make fundraising simple.
• Monthly newsletter (Read more about what is happening with our Semper Fi Fund Marine Corps Marathon Team Members in our latest newsletter HERE.)
• Prizes for the top fundraisers!
• The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
TOP SEMPER FI FUND TEAM MCM FUNDRAISERS
Your fundraising benefits our injured service members and will help motivate you to train hard and continue to fundraise knowing that you are making a difference by supporting the SFF through sport. Our top Semper Fi Fund Marine Corps Marathon Team fundraisers will be treated to an unforgettable evening in our Nation’s Capital on Friday, October 20th, 2017.
We need volunteers to help make the weekend a success! There are lots of opportunities to be part of the fun even if you are not running the Marathon!!