Boston Marathon 2019
Team members will commit to:
- Run the 2019 Boston Marathon on behalf of the Semper Fi Fund and fundraise $10,000 (prior to April 1, 2019).
- Abide by all terms and conditions required by the B.A.A. for participation in the 2019 Boston Marathon.
- Submit a timely B.A.A. Marathon Registration and pay B.A.A. Registration Fee by January 31, 2019. Invitations to register for the marathon will be dependent upon your fundraising progress.
Apply to Join the Semper Fi Fund Team, click HERE!
All applicants will be notified no later than
November 1, 2018.
If selected to run the 2019 Boston Marathon with Semper Fi Fund, team benefits will include:
- Pasta dinner and team celebration
- Exclusive Team Gear
- Access to remote coaching provided by Steve LaBranche of LEAP Coaching, LLC
- Pre-race bag drop
- Opportunity to earn Grandstand passes for your personal cheerleaders
- Post-race amenities; private room near the finish line to celebrate, healthy post-race food, access to sports massages, and shower facilities
When & Where
Monday April 15, 2019