2013 ING NYC Marathon – Guaranteed Entries Available!
New York, NY – The Semper Fi Fund is thrilled to announce that we have been chosen as a charity partner for the 2013 ING New York City Marathon! Join our team for this exclusive race and run for our injured and critically ill service members. You must raise $2,500 for our mission.
Join our team now to receive the following benefits:
- Guaranteed entry into the world famous New York City Marathon!
- Exclusive Semper Fi Fund Team shirt, cinch sac, and fleece jacket
- Invitation to a pre-race dinner with other Semper Fi Fund runners
- Timely updates from our race coordinator
- The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
For more information, please contact our Race Coordinator, Elizabeth O’Connell by email at Elizabeth.Oconnell@semperfifund.org.
ING New York City Marathon description: The marathon course is a 26.2-mile block party through the world’s most diverse city, and has been a model for big-city marathons around the world. Learn more on the ING NYC Marathon website!
When & Where
Sunday November 3, 2013