Independence Day reminds us of the sacrifices made by those who continue to preserve our freedom. Many of these injured heroes are just beginning their journey on the road to recovery. Want to make a difference? Join us! Together we can help a hero become independent!
1. Donate now to help a hero become independent this summer! Every dollar helps!
Give $1000 towards a vehicle adaptation that will allow our service members the freedom of driving themselves or their family members.
Give $500 towards a computer so that our service members have the tools they need to successfully transition back into school and work environments.
Give $100 towards the Tim and Sandy Day Canine Program to give independence through man’s best friend!
Give $40 towards the Therapeutic Arts Program to help accelerate our service members’ physical, emotional, and mental rehabilitation.
* Larger donations are always appreciated! A minimum donation of $25 will get you an awesome Semper Fi Fund T-Shirt! (tell us your T-Shirt size)
2. Run for the Fund! Take advantage of the many opportunities to compete, challenge yourself, or just stay in shape for the beach. Register to run for a reason at the Major McClung Run, Survival Dash, Tunnel to Towers Run or find one near you on our Events Calendar!
3. Golf with a Hero at Drive for Heroes Golf Classic: Running not your thing? Perhaps Golfing is…here’s your opportunity to Golf with a recovering Hero at “Drive for Heroes Golf Classic” on July 16th in Colorado Springs, CO. Can’t attend? No problem. You can still participate! Sponsoring this event is a Win/Win ~ great exposure for your business and much needed assistance for our injured service members! Click here to download a Sponsor Package.
4. Team Semper Fi: Not a runner? Help us cheer on our Team Semper Fi members as they compete in events along their journey towards “Recovery through Sport!” Click here to learn about Team Semper Fi , read the latest news, and see their schedule of upcoming events.
5. Host your own Event: Can’t make it to any of these events? How about hosting your own!
Chick-Fil-A Fundraisers are a fun and easy way to encourage getting together for family dinners ~ and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to help our heroes recover! Click on the link above to get started with a location near you.
Helping your children or grandchildren host a LemonAID stand is a great way to build those summer memories while giving back to those who have sacrificed so much!
For more great ideas, click here to see 5 Amazing ways supporters have helped our heroes this year!
Please join us as we continue to serve those who preserve our freedom.
Together we can make a difference!