By BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO STAFF | wgbhnews.org | May 1, 2013
Click Here to visit the web page and listen to the radio show!
– Michael Goldman, president of Goldman and Associates, and former Massachusetts GOP Chair Jennifer Nassour weighed in on Tuesday's primary results.
– Iraq War veteran Bobby Donnelly talked about comforting victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. Donnelly lost a leg in a military parachuting accident. He now works for the Semper Fi Fund.
– Gabriel Gomez joined Jim and Margery to talk about the road ahead after winning the state's GOP Senate primary.
– Boston Globe editor Brian McGrory talked about the latest developments in the Boston Marathon case.
– Kathy Brown of the Boston Tenant Coalition joined Jim and Margery to talk about the recent Allston residential fire that killed a Boston University student.
– Congressman Ed Markey talked to Jim and Margery about his victory in the Democratic primary for US Senate.