Looking for the perfect present this holiday season? Your friends, loved ones, or coworkers will be honored to know that the gift they receive also supports our nation's recovering service members.
Members of our military have sacrificed for our freedom to celebrate this holiday season. They have given so much, now it is our turn. Please help us bring them love and care during this season of peace and hope.
Check out these awesome gift ideas for everyone on your list! A portion of proceeds from each product will the Semper Fi Fund continue to serve those who preserve our freedom:
1. Holiday Donation Card: In lieu of gifts, honor that special someone with a donation and we'll send a card on your behalf. Our wonderful card is fitting for any holiday, and is a creative gift idea in this season of giving. We can mail the cards to your selected recipients, or send them directly to you. Last day to order is December 20th. Learn more here.
2. Ranch Road Boots: From cowboy boots to combat boots, each Ranch Road Boot design comes with a customized fit, choice of 15 different leathers, assorted toe shapes, heel heights, and so much more. (Capt) Sarah Stokes recently launched the custom boot company, Ranch Road Boots, where quality and design are a priority. Sarah now invites you to join her in support of our injured and critically ill service members and their families, where a portion of the proceeds from each boot sale goes to the Semper Fi Fund. To learn more and to purchase your custom boots, please visit the website.
3. Semper Fi Fund Family Cookbook: Long time Semper Fi Fund supporter, Gladys Rodriguez, self published this cookbook with favorite recipes contributed by military wives and mothers. Since 2009, proceeds from the sale of this cookbook have raised more than $47,000 in support for injured service members.
4. Nick Popaditch's Cigars: This line of hand-rolled cigars not only tastes great, but also supports injured and critically ill members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. Art of Cigars LLC is proud to partner with former Marine Gunny Sergeant Nick "The Cigar Marine" Popaditch, author of the bestselling Once a Marine, and his publisher, Savas Beatie LLC.
5. Teamotions Tea: Teamotions is honored and excited to join the Semper Fi Fund in supporting the healing and rehabilitation of our wounded military members. We have created three new emotional well-being teas to support the emotional needs of our nation's service members and their families. Named after the core values of the military – Honor, Courage, and Commitment – these teas represent our appreciation of the many sacrifices made by our military and their families on our behalf. $1 of every tin of Honor, Courage, and Commitment sold benefits Semper Fi Fund and their injured service members in recovery. Order here!
See the Ongoing Events section of our website for more gift options that benefit our wounded warriors, including book titles such as: Fallujah Awakens, Peak Performance under Pressure, Business Tips from the Trenches and Once a Marine. Other gift options include Excellencia Beauty Cream, downloadable songs such as "No One Gets Left Behind", and handmade jewelry by Lyleigh Design.
There is something for everyone on your list this year, as our wonderful supporters bring their creativity and a generous spirit in offering these amazing products.
This Holiday Season, please consider selecting a gift which will bless you and your loved ones, as well as those who have sacrificed for our freedom.